Group QSHE Coordinator
Job Title: Group QSHE Coordinator
Reporting to: Group QSHE Manager
About The Delta Group
The Delta Group is committed to service excellence in-store, outdoor and online. We are dedicated, knowledgeable and client focused people who aspire to make a difference every day. We value the long-term partnerships we have with our clients and work collaboratively to lead effective change and empower your strategic goals.
Our clients operate in an increasingly complex world and must constantly evolve to meet the dynamic needs of retailers, e-tailers and consumers. Our services – comprised of three units: Creative, Display and Technology – are designed to reduce the complexity of international marketing campaigns across multiple markets and languages whilst maintaining consistency, increasing localisation and responsiveness.
The Cutting Edge of Print Innovation
We've always been innovators, leading the way in printing Litho on to plastics and in digital printing. We're also an established beta test site for many of the leading printing press manufacturers.
Additionally, we were the first in our field to invest in an ultra large (XXL) format UV Litho press and today remain the only company in our sector worldwide to operate two of these giant machines.
The Delta Group is going through a period of significant change and investment. We have started the journey to achieve full ISO certification and need talented and experienced dynamic resources to support our maintenance of these certifications. You will support the Group Quality Safety Health and Environment (QSHE) Manager in the implementation and maintenance of the QSHE systems and processes.
The post holder will gain extensive experience in maintaining, development and delivery of general ISO compliance. This is a unique opportunity to learn and develop your career in a progressive environment, be pro-active in your approach, helping the account and production teams, meeting all business objectives.
- Assist in the maintenance of QSHE Management Systems and activities on a day-to-day basis.
- Assist in the development, implementation and achievement of certification of ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO 27001 management systems and where these have been achieved, assist in maintaining and administering.
- Lead by example in QSHE compliance, including QSHE Policies and Procedures.
- Assist in the completion of QSHE objectives and targets that are set for the year.
- Assist in the maintenance and review of risk assessments including COSHH, Manual Handling Operations and PUWER.
- Co-ordinate and carry out workplace QSHE inspections.
- Administration of the nonconformance database.
- Support the investigation of nonconformities using the 5-Whys Analysis method to identify root cause actions.
- Review non-conformance reports (NCRs) and help ensure they are followed up and closed out.
- Ability to analyse production operations data and summarise the findings on a monthly basis.
- Ability to fulfil CAPEX requests for new assets to demonstrate cost-benefit analysis.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental Management Systems to ISO standard.
- General Risk Assessment, and COSHH Risk Assessment writing skills desirable.
- Minimum of IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
- Understanding of QSHE and Quality practices and processes.
- Knowledge of OHSAS, ISO and FSC standards.
- Hands on and proactive.
- Ability to produce summary reports for top management review.
- Manufacturing background desirable.
- Experience in 5S and Lean Manufacturing methodologies desirable.
- Extremely Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel (with basic macro programming), Powerpoint.
- Effective Communication Skills.
- Self-disciplined, remain calm under pressure and organised.
- Able to drive: Location of work will be based between 2 sites, Walthamstow (London) and Waltham Cross (Herts).
- (Optional Skill) Presentation skills - ability to present toolbox talks.
- (Optional Skill) Background in Print Industry.